We’re Fayetteville’s Source For Top-Of-The-Line Hearth Products & Expert Installations
Shopping for a new fireplace, stove, insert, gas log set, or hearth accessory? You’ve come to the right place. We’re proud to carry the very best, and we’re here to be a helpful resource as you decide just what makes sense for your home heating needs. Our team is knowledgeable and courteous and can answer your questions, help you weigh your options, and talk with you about maintenance and upkeep as well.
And once you’ve selected your new appliance or accessory, we can help with installation as well. We’re NFI certified and CSIA certified and we know the ins and outs of every appliance we sell. We’ll make sure installation is done exactly as directed by the manufacturer, so you don’t have to worry about safety, performance problems, or voided warranties. With Top Hat Chimney & Roofing, you’re in good hands.
Some of the hearth appliance and accessory brands we carry include:
Inserts, Fireplaces, Stoves & Log Sets — What Are The Biggest Differences & Advantages?
- Fireplaces — Wood, gas, and pellet fireplaces are factory-built units with factory-designated venting systems. Each fireplace is U.L. tested and listed to work with a specific venting setup. The major perk of a factory-built fireplace is that, unlike masonry built fireplaces and chimneys — which only perform well if they are designed and built well — these units are reliable and you can expect great performance if installed properly. They’re also highly efficient!
- Inserts — Wood, gas, and pellet inserts are fireboxes that are made to fit inside of fireplaces as an upgrade. These can typically be vented through the existing chimney (if it’s in good working order and properly lined), but they eliminate downdrafts, efficiency problems, and heat loss. If you love your fireplace aesthetically but hate how it performs or how wasteful it is — or if you are ready to transition to a different fuel than the fuel your existing fireplace uses — an insert can easily transform your fireplace, without changing its appearance.
- Stoves — Wood, pellet, and gas stoves are freestanding heaters that don’t require a traditional masonry chimney or the structural footing or space that a fireplace requires. Instead, these can be vented through a wall or through the roof, which makes them great options for smaller spaces and rooms that don’t have the ability to host a chimney.
- Gas Log Sets — Modern gas log sets are hand crafted and painted to more closely resemble real logs — logs of all types of wood, like oak, birch, and even driftwood. The major perk of opting for a gas log set is that you can easily update wood burning fireplaces and enjoy the convenience and clean burn of gas, without the installation work and expense of a new fireplace, insert, or stove. Log sets are available in vent-free and vented options, and we discuss some of the differences right here.
Customize & Enhance Your Space Even More With Hearth Accessories
We’re committed to making it easy for our neighbors in Fayetteville and beyond to get more enjoyment from their hearths, which is why we also offer hearth accessories. Some of the products we offer include:
- Hearth/Stove Boards
- Fireplace Tool Sets
- Glass Doors
- Fireplace Screens
- Wood Holders & Storage Racks
- Stove Polish
- Soot Remover
- Maintenance Products
- And more
Perfect your hearth and enjoy a cozier, more relaxing home by having your new fireplace, stove, insert, or log set installed by the experienced and highly trained NFI and CSIA certified hearth professionals here at Top Hat Chimney & Roofing. We also install and repair direct vent pipe systems, and we’ll take care of everything quickly and correctly — guaranteed.
If you have questions or you’re in need of more information of installation services, reach out to us at 479-751-0432 or right here on our website. Our team of respectful and enthusiastic professionals are here to help, whatever you need.