Why Reline With Stainless Steel? It’s Long-Lasting & Safe For Use With All Fuel Types
When you find out it’s time to reline your chimney, you want to be confident that the new liner you choose will be the right size and material for the fuel type and attached appliance, and that it will last and last. And when you choose a stainless steel liner, you can be confident it will.
Stainless steel liners come in a variety of sizes, and they’re designed to last a lifetime. Here at Top Hat Chimney & Roofing, Inc., we sell and install M-Flex and Premier Flex chimney liners, two of the industry’s best. Whether you have a wood, pellet, oil, corn, or gas appliance, we’ve got a chimney liner for you.
- M-Flex liners have been trusted by professionals and used to reline chimneys for almost 30 years. They’re not the least expensive option, but that’s because they’re not cheaply made, like other options. These are built from 316L stainless steel and are made of the highest grade stainless steel alloy available. Because they’re corrugated, they can expand and contract with the temperature changes, while other liners would break apart under such conditions. M-Flex liners can be used to vent coal, oil, wood, corn, and gas appliances, and they’re UL listed to UL 1777, 64, and 441 standards. These liners are worth every penny.
- Premier Flex liners are proven and trusted in the industry, and are available as 316L stainless steel and 304 stainless steel. 316L is great for all fuel types, while 304 is for wood burning appliances only. These liners make great choices for chimneys with offsets or unusual shapes, as they can be flexed and shaped to fit, without being damaged.
When professionally installed and maintained, all of the liners we sell carry a Lifetime Warranty (that’s transferrable), which means you won’t have to worry about your liner for a long time.
These durable liners are tough to beat in terms of value and affordability, and since they’re relatively easy to install when you have the experience and education our team has, choosing stainless steel can save you big bucks on labor.
Is It Time To Reline?
You may not know it’s time to reline — how can you be sure? Schedule a chimney inspection! We use video scanning technology to get a look at the flue — from top to bottom — and can let you know whether or not it’s time to reline. We’ll even show you the video scan so you can see the damage or vulnerable areas firsthand.
You’ll likely need to reline if:
- Your existing liner is extensively damaged or has gaps, cracks, holes, or insufficient insulation.
- You’re changing appliances or fuel types.
- You’ve had a chimney fire or chimney leak.
- Your chimney was built without a liner.
Schedule Your Inspection & Chimney Relining Today
Whatever reason you have for relining, we can help. Call us at 479-751-0432 or request an appointment online today and let our highly experienced, educated, and caring team of Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) certified chimney professionals take care of you by installing a new stainless steel liner. Wherever you are in the greater Fayetteville area, we’re here for you when you need dependable chimney service from experienced and caring professionals!